Skill Level : Level 1 (I can read a recipe)
Prep Time: 3 minutes if you move very slowly
Baking Time: 25 - 30 minutes (less time gives a more fudgy blondie)
1 x Packet of COCOAFAIR Chocolate Brownie Pre-Mix
220 ml of water
1. Pre-heat the over to 150 degrees celsius (fan forced)
2. Prepare your 25cm x 25cm baking tray by using a cooking spray, oil or butter
3. Empty the COCOAFAIR Brownie Pre-Mix into a bowl for mixing
4. Add 220 ml water to the pre-mix and stir until it comes together
5. Empty the batter into the baking tray and wait for the oven to get to temperature.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool and enjoy.
**If you want to make add some more flair, add some roasted & salted hazelnuts to the mix.