White Chocolate Blondie
We love white chocolate blondies. Previously we made Gordon Ramsay's recipe but for this one we opted to use our own pre-mix. This staple you can keep in your cupboard for those last minute panic moment of "what are we going to do for dessert?!".
The recipe is very simple and perfect for a summer dessert with some ice cream on the side.
Skill Level : Level 1 (I can read a recipe)
Prep Time: 3 minutes if you move very slowly
Baking Time: 25 - 30 minutes (less time gives a more fudgy blondie)
1 x Packet of COCOAFAIR White Chocolate Blondie Pre-Mix
220 ml of water
1. Pre-heat the over to 150 degrees celsius (fan forced)
2. Prepare your 25cm x 25cm baking tray by using a cooking spray, oil or butter
3. Empty the COCOAFAIR Blondie Pre-Mix into a bowl for mixing
4. Add 220 ml water to the pre-mix and stir until it comes together
5. Empty the batter into the baking tray and wait for the oven to get to temperature.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool and enjoy.
**If you want to make add some more flair, add some roasted macadamias, freeze dried or frozen Berries. If you are going to use frozen berries, do not let them defrost before adding to the mix, else they will break up.