Chocolate Brownie Meets a Chocolate Biscuit
What happens when a brownie meets a chocolate chip cookie?
We are not going to write too much of an intro. We think you just need to dive in and make this absolutely amazing recipe.
What you'll need:
400g COCOAFAIR 71% Dark Chocolate Drops
45g Unsalted Butter
225g Castor Sugar
1tsp Baking Powder
3 Free Range Eggs
1tsp Vanilla Essence
50g COCOAFAIR 71% Dark Chocolate Drops
Let's get to it:
1. Preheat the oven to 160 Degrees Celsius (fan forced)
2. Place the 400g chocolate and butter in a saucepan and slowly melt. Stir the whole time to combine. Set aside to cool until needed.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients (except the 50g chocolate drops) in the bowl of an electric mixer (use the paddle attachment and not the whisk). Beat the ingredients until light and fluffy. Add the cooled chocolate and butter mixture. Mix until combined.
4. Cool the mixture in the fridge for an hour.
5. Line a baking tray with baking paper or use the silicon pads. Using a table spoon, spoon the mixture (about the size of a gholf ball) on to the baking tray making individual cookies. You can leave them nice and round. They will get into the right shape as they warm up during baking. Use the remainder of the chocolate drops and gently press a drop into each cookie. Eat the ones that are left over.
6. Bake for 12-13 minutes, remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
We would love to hear from you when you tried this recipe or share with us your favourite chocolate dessert recipes.